Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What Have I Been Up To You Ask?


xXBChaceXx

|-Game News, Reviews, and Rants-|

B. Chace, What Have You Been Up To?
Hey, all! B. Chace here with a quick update.
As you may or may not be aware, I am currently working on several projects, as well as this blog. I’m trying not to be neglectful of any of them, so, my apologies if you haven’t read anything on here for the past few weeks. Life has been very eventful, full of brand new experiences, strengthened relationships, and, of course, ample amounts of game time (Can’t forget that, right?!)
Manging my time has never been a strong quality, but, I’ve been working on perfecting it. Currently, I am writing two novels, blogging, streaming, hunting for a second job, loving-up my beautiful girlfriend, Erin English, AND looking into going back to school AND moving out of my boy-hood home. Yupp. I know, right? Way too much stuff going on, but! I’m having fun each step of the way. I couldn’t be happier! I have a supportive, loving girlfriend, a decent state job (which unfortunately doesn’t pay well), and I’m delving into making my hobbies into a fully-fledged career. It’s a lot of work, but, I know it’ll be worth it. I just need things to GET MOVING! I feel like I’ve been stuck in limbo for the past year. I need some success to start happening (Hopefully soon!)
I want to be more connected with you guys. Whether it’s Twitter or Facebook, I want you to be a part of xXBChaceXx Blogs. Here is a list of my pages! Take a look!
Twitch.Tv
As of last week, yupp… you guessed it! I’ve been streaming on Twitch. It’s a new experience for me, and I’ve taken quite a liking to it. So far, in the past few days, I’ve amassed a following of 10 plus gamers who steadily watch me during my newly scheduled stream times. Click the link below and follow my page! I stream on PC and Xbox
Game on, guys!
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment