Popular Posts

Friday, January 24, 2014

My Apologies...


xXBChaceXx

|-Game News, Reviews, and Rants-|

My Apologies
      Dear Readers,
            Hello! I know it’s been quite a long time since you last heard from me. It’s been about… a little over a month since my last article, which covered the Aura Kingdom’s Closed Beta in some detail.
            I do sincerely apologize for the lack of content on my blog over the past month.
            Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, they all were very busy for me. Spending time with family, and my special lady, had to come first. I will say I had a great Christmas, and an absolutely wonderful New Year’s celebration with my girlfriend.  Even after the holidays, I found myself catching up with friends, and spending as much time as I could with one of my best friends, Ryan Mello, who has now since moved to Florida with his family.
            During my vacation from BCC and TASC (Tutoring and Academic Support Center), I spent a lot of my free time working on several of my novels, one which I have recently started over the past few weeks, a Sci-fi heavily reminiscent of Philip K. Dick’s classic Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, otherwise known as Blade Runner. But, you probably don’t want to hear about my other writings. Let’s focus on what you’re really interested in- VIDEO GAMES.
            On the subject of gaming, over the course of the break, I have discovered how utterly amazing Valve’s Steam client is. I had never been the biggest fan of PC gaming in the past, as mouse and keyboard has always felt off to me, and my friend’s (and myself) always preferred playing on our Microsoft Xbox 360’s over our PCs. Now that I have a decent PC, I took the time to invest in the Steam Sale over the holiday break.
I can’t believe on the deals that I was missing out on!
 I purchased about 5 or so games for less than $5 each and several even for free! I had never been so content. The majority of my time went into playing newly released games, and games in Early Access, such as Loadout and Starbound, and other games, such as Outlast.
Now that I’m back into the groove of writing, you’ll see a lot more content coming. New reviews and discussions to keep you informed on what’s new in the gaming world. Exclusive content that you can only read, right here, on B. Chace Blogs!
Once a gamer, always a gamer…
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment